Sunday, January 11, 2009

7 months

Cole has had a big month. He must have known I was a little worried about him.
He's been getting around. He's not crawling yet, but he's got the jest of it. He's rocking back and forth and gets up on his feet like he's gonna do a push up. I think Luke taught him how to do that.

(notice the trail of drool on the carpet.)

While I was cleaning the kitchen I set him on the blanket and found him there a couple minutes later.

He is calling for the puppy here. He likes watching him, not too sure about him close up though.
He is much more steady while sitting up. If he's playing with a toy you have to watch him closely.
No teeth yet, lots and lots of drool though.
He is playing patty cake. I catch him clapping his hands quite often.
Our video baby monitor is worthless now. He moves around in his crib finally, so we can never see him in the camera.

When I took him to the doctor the other day he weighed 17 pounds and was 27 inches tall.
He's become a little more vocal. He's still not loud. Just a little grunt when he's dissatisfied.
I just love this age! It is so fun to watch him figure things out. He's such a great baby!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

He's too cute!! Love how he's getting around.I can't believe he's 7 months. :)

Mandi A. said...

you were worried about him?! Should I be worried about Brook then? She will be 8 months this week and doesnt do ANYTHING! actually I think she is just a lazy baby :o)

Cole is so cute. love his big bright eyes :O)

Nicole said...

cole is too cute, i love the drool!!!

how is the puppy doing? and the potty training? :)

jamie carter said...

he's so stinking cute.
that's pretty funny, he's got the whole backing up figured out.

Sheri said...

It is so sad that Cole is growing up so fast. I think he is trying to do push ups because of you! He sure is a cute little man!

Mitch said...

Oh my goodness... Grandma-Great has a picture (somewhere) of your father at that age...Cole looks so much like Pa's baby picture. They really look a like through the face...unbelievable! However, I think that Cole's eyes are a lot like Grandpa-Great's eyes, such a strong family resemblance. I never noticed the similarities until I looked at the first picture of Cole in this series of photographs. That's so cool!
Give everyone hugs and kisses.
:)

Amanda said...

What a man!!! I see him and the rest of our boys getting into a lot of trouble with those sweet inoscent eyes and flashy smiles!!!

Mikki said...

Such a cutie pie!! It's crazy how fast the time goes. seems like you just had him!

Michelle said...

I'm sure he'll be crawling any day. We wanted a video baby monitor but never got one. It was probably nice to have one before he was on the go. He's so cute.