Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Silly boy

Dinner last night was a little crazy. I got side tracked while making our spaghetti and didn't realize till we sat down to eat that I hadn't cooked the sausage to put in the sauce. Since the kids don't really eat the sauce, we let them eat while we quickly made the sausage. The girls then got into the bath while Luke sat with us. After a bit he hands me this.
Darren didn't get it at first, but I did. He had been after my diet pepsi the whole time. Who could tell such a creative boy no?

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

jodie@eighteen25 said...

yes...i would call that creative. see, now when we were kids and used to do stuf like that to ask our moms for sleep overs, how did they tell us no? that's what i want to know.

Mandi Roth said...

He is creative!! I wish i had thought of stuff like that when i was a kid.. i didn't get creative till later on in life.. ha!!!

Sheri said...

Who could say no after that. Luke knows how to get what he wants. Smart boy!

Anonymous said...

LOL. So smart!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

that's so cute!

Melody said...

hahaha thats too cute!

Kathleen Mecham said...

Kate would flip out if she saw him drinking that

Cherise said...

I knew what it was instantly! Must be the Mecham in me...and him!haaha

Unknown said...

That is so cute. Of course you had to say yes when he asked like that!

The Foulgers said...

That is so stinking cute. I love his little drawing. I'm glad you gave him what he wanted.