Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Disney on Ice - High School Musical

I found out last week that Disney on Ice was this week. We love going, so I asked the kids if they wanted to go and Riley was the only one whod did. Well, Chloe did, but she had no clue what we were talking about. Sheri called me last night and said she had two extra tickets, her mom and niece couldn't make it, so we bought them and went with them!

Riley, Laci and Morgan. I got out easy with just the cotton candy and hat that came with.

Waiting for the show to begin.

I thought that it was so cool that they were playing basket ball on the ice.We were surprised that they did the first HSM during the 1st hour and then came back from intermission and did HSM 2. It was a full 2 hours!


I thought this was cute too. It looked fun!
It was so nice to have a night out with Riley. She had a nice time. She lost interest a few times and was more into people watching. I can't blame her, I love to people watch too!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey now that we are closer together we have to hang out and do play dates. I'll die being stuck in the house all the time with a new baby. And when I can I want to start working out again. Which gym do you go to now? I would love to work out with Becca but there's no way I'm driving all the way across town to go the gym. It would never happen.

Eloise Bowen said...

Missy
I love your blog, it was good to hear from you. I miss vegas so much!

Melody said...

i would have been people watching too! looks like u all had great bonding time!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

how fun...i can't till quincy gets a bit older...wait...what am i saying. i hate sitting through things like that.

Nicole said...

fun! i'm glad you guys got to go. someone (from work i think, i don't pay much attention) offered matthew free tickets but we're just not all that into it. it looks like you all had fun, sometimes it doesn't matter what you're seeing... just all the food and friends makes it really fun!!!

Anonymous said...

What a blast! I'd love to take Anwen in a year or two!

Sheri said...

Thanks for a fun girls night with our little girls! I thought they did a good job on HSM, especially the mom perk, lol!