Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

We all had a blast last night at the Leavitt's. There was a ton of really yummy, really bad for you food and lots of friends and family to chat with. You sure wouldn't have known that Luke was sick. They had a huge bounce house for the kids. There was no stopping Luke and Riley out there. I look like an awful Mom, I know. Cole took it easy though. Here he is having his bottle before bed. He went down about 9. It was so loud I didn't think he would, he is such a sport! I forgot to post last week that we had a Christmas miracle, he finally holds his own bottle!!


Luke in the bounce house. There was so many kids out here. Ry kept coming in cause she was getting kicked and pushed around. I kept telling her to come in, she didn't like that.

Chloe and Bree. Notice the clock in the background. It was about 5 minutes fast, but still, she stayed up till midnight! Crazy girl!

Riley and Kavin.

Once we got in the car I realized we didn't get a picture together. The kids crashed before we were even out of the development. Darren had to work today. The boys, (including the dog) got up at 8 and the girls, (not me) didn't get up until 10!

5 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Sounds like a very fun New Years Night!!! :) Glad Cole is holding his own bottle. I bet that is nice. Cute picture of you and Darren.

Nicole said...

i wish i was included with your girls to not get up until 10, that would be so nice!

Anonymous said...

Looked like a ton of good times! Our daughter got to bed at 1am and woke up at 8am! My eyes were so dry and heavy!

Cherine said...

Why can't kids sleep in? What a fun night! Happy New Year!

The Foulgers said...

I can't believe your kids stayed up that late! Our 2 oldest decided they wanted to stay up till Midnight, but they only made it till 11:00. Happy New Year!