Thursday, February 26, 2009

so proud

Look how proud this guy is of himself. He had been pulling himself up to his knees for a few days, but then on Monday I came around the corner and saw this. I asked the kids who had stood him up. Nobody had a clue as to what I was asking. I'm kind of sad he is learning these things so quickly. I promised myself when I had him that I would not baby or hold him back because he was my last. It is just kind of sad that this is the last time I get to experience this stage. I am just eating him up while I can!

I thought this smile to whatever, was just so cute!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Nicole said...

look at him, what a big boy!!! before you know it, he's going to be walking... then it's all downhill!

Anonymous said...

he looks so Mecham in that last profile smile picture! He is a love!

The Foulgers said...

I can't believe he is already pulling himself up. Watch out, the walking thing isn't to far off! What a fun boy!

Cherise said...

Ohhh my little Chole is soooo big! I love his cute little face! He is the most cuddley, loving, sweet baby I have ever held. I love you baby... big boy Chole!

P.s... I am a little mad that you guys didn't come down, but I do understand wanting a house more! I will see you soon!

Brittney said...

It is so sad how fast the first year goes. I sure wish that pregnancy went that fast! Lets get together next week.

Mikki said...

Man!!! He's only eight months old right??? Gosh, my guys waited I think till they were around ten months old. Watch out momma!! He'll be tearing it up real soon.

Tianna said...

I love the workout widget. How cute. I might have to get myself one. I have been running myself lately, but I don't think I could do a marathon. You go girl.

Michelle said...

The good thing is no matter how big he gets, he'll always be your baby!

mindyandfamily said...

awww.... he is losing his baby babyness. Hes lookin like a big boy!!!! Hes so handsome!