Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Straight A's


He did it! He set his mind to it at the end of the last quarter, and he sure did follow through!! He got to go to the cafeteria yesterday with the other straight A -ers and have cup cakes and juice. He was pretty excited about it. He has his awards assembly later on this week where he will get one for the A's and another for advancing to second grade reading level. Unfortunately I will be in Florida. I can't believe I'm missing it! I hear I am also receiving an award for volunteering in the class, but won't be able to get it. Hopefully Darren takes pics for me.
We are so dang proud of you Luke! You are one smart boy!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mandi A. said...

that is AWESOME!!!! You must be So proud of him!

The Foulgers said...

Congratulations Luke! I know the last few times he barely missed it. I'm sure he is so excited and you must be so proud!

Nicole said...

go luke!

Mikki said...

Congrats to Luke!! THat is SO awesome!!!

Mandi Roth said...

Congrats!!! That is so awesome.