Sunday, April 5, 2009

Coccoa Beach

After my awesome 8 mile run, we headed out to the beach. It was the most gorgeous day! Hardly any clouds and the humidity was a lot lower than the previous couple days. My aunt Cathy took on on a little tour of the cute little beach town on the way there. It is just so different than what we are used to in Vegas.
It was pretty busy there but it didn't make it any less fun.

I never get in the water at the beach, but it was so nice and Cole just loved it. We started of small, but ended up all the way in eventually.

Here he is doing push ups so he could get his beach bod on. He loved to eat the sand. Don't ask me why. He was such a mess!

I borrowed a little tent thing from Jodie for him, which he stayed in for all of 1 minute maybe. And Jodie, I got the thing folded back up in just two tries!!
It was such a fun time! I did notice my back was a little burnt when I got into bed though.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melody said...

aww.. lokks like you are having soo much fun there.. I am completely jealous of you! I need a beach right now!

Melody said...

oops... thats what I get for rushing..looks

Darren said...

Did they save that guy who is obviously drownding in the second picture.

Mandi A. said...

I still cant get my shade thing folded up! I had to have Jodie do every time last summer.


Great Job with the 8 mile run! Good thing you had the track.

Kathleen Mecham said...

Cole is the best natured baby. It is too bad that he gets to go on this amazing vacation, gets all this attention, gets to spend one on one time with everyone, but he won't remember any of it. Life is not fair, but looks like you are getting some good pictures for proof. I was in Ritz Camera the other day and they can take the pictures and put it in a book form.

Mandi Roth said...

Looks like such a fun time!! I'm glad your spending the time with your family! Love the beach! I want to go...