Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Farwell to Formula


Cole had his last bottle of formula yesterday. You'd think I'd be jumping up and down right? I am kind of sad about it. I actually was going to go out and buy some more, but Darren was against it. He has been trying to be done with formula for a couple of weeks now. I guess we compromised! My original plan was to toss the bottles too, but have decided he can hang on to them for a little while longer. Maybe it's my way of making him my baby for a little while longer...
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Mandi A. said...

I do miss holding her when feeding her the bottle (its the only time she would sit still with me) BUT I hated washing them. I mean really hated it, so Im glad they are gone!

He does look so darn cute laying there with his bottle :o) I can see why you want to hang on to it for a little while longer

Russell Family said...

Aww....they do get so big so fast, it's scary.

jodie@eighteen25 said...

keep him a baby for as long as you can...cause then they turn rotten and don't let you pinch their chubby legs anymore, or tickle their backs or smile at you for no reason...those are all my favorite things about him.

Melody said...

I snuck Presley formula the other day.. so dont freak out..lol:) just kidding.. but seriously I think we always try to keep them as our babies..even when they are 35 they will be our babies....:)

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

oh sad day. I know how you feel, part of me was sad when I stopped breastfeeding Jackson, I miss it, they just grow up so fast! He is so cute though.

Cherine said...

I am always the one who has to get off the bottle and not the kid.LOL Ha! I agree with Jodie. well said!

Cherise said...

OH BABIES! I miss the baby age! He is growing up too fast for me, I can only imagine how you feel@
The whole hyper active thyroid thing is crazy too! I hope those lashed have started to grow back.