Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Girls night + Cole + some visitors

The girls really wanted to go get pedicures when they heard that they boys would be gone for a few days. I had planned on it, but when it came down to it, it was just too much work to have to find a sitter for Cole. They weren't too bummed when I told them we'd have dinner picnic style with a princess movie while getting their toes done. I thought I had blocked the living room off successfully, but this is what I found.
We then got a visit from the Meltons who were getting a treat at Luv its. The girls quickly ran into the room to do their usual dress up.

Beckham was cracking me up. He kept bringing me my camera and wanted me to take his picture. He is such a cutie!

He really wanted Jodie to put a Tinkerbell costume on him and Matt wasn't really excited about it. So we found him this.

It was a fun night, finished off with a little single lady dancing. Thanks for making us laugh!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

The Foulgers said...

You are such a fun momma! Your girls will always remember times like this with you.

Mikki said...

I love how easily adaptable little ones are to alternate plans, as long as fun is included, they're usually all for it.
Love how Cole was able to break through your fortress, they're just little Houdini's arent they?

Kim said...

So missy do you have video of you dancin' to single ladies? I reeeeaaallly want to see it if you do!

Anonymous said...

So cute.

Kathleen Mecham said...

Sounds like a lot of fun... you forgot to mention the Pepsi and what type of weapon they fired...... I still think Boys weekend ruled.

Nicole said...

What a fun girls night in..

Michelle said...

So you didn't get your pedicure either huh? Glad you guys had a good girls night. Now that I heard Luv Its I am totally going to be craving it!!

Cherise said...

Love the Mulan outfits! Girls night sounded like fun.

Darren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.