Friday, May 29, 2009

out with the old...

In with the new...

The other day we all went swimming at the Pfundstein's home. We had such a blast, but just before we left I realized my phone was missing. After several hours of searching, Amanda called and said somehow the dog had gotten it, and it was in several pieces.
It worked out well. I got a new one at no charge, and it's red, which I wanted from the beginning. Its got a few new applications on it too. I am so glad we pay for the insurance every month!! The only down side is that I didn't back my old one up on the computer and didn't have a memory card in it, so I lost all of my contact info, pictures and calendar.

On a side note... You must check out my Brother in law Ron/Kim's blog www.mechamreview.blogspot.com and look at his post from Thursday. Then go to my sister in law Cherise's blog www.cheriseandfamily.blogspot.com
Just some funny stuff you need to see!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Michelle said...

So that's what happened to the phone!! Bummer about all your contacts...what a pain.

Nicole said...

yea, you're right... that phone was pretty bad.

Anonymous said...

It looks like my phone when I left it on my rear bumper and then the rest was history!

Carol Swift said...

I want a new phone. Hmmm...new puppy likes to chew. Here Bruster, Bruster..come play with mommy's phone. :o)

Mandi Roth said...

I'm glad u got a new phone and the color u wanted. Love it! Too bad about the lost contacts and calendar and pics. I guess I need t back mine up more often then I do, good thing I don't have a dog!

Michelle said...

It was fun catching up on your blog. I can't believe your baby is almost 1!