Monday, June 29, 2009

Look who's walking!

Well, he has been for about a week now, I am a little behind! I am so glad he finally decided to do it!
He is a fast little guy too. It was so hard to get pictures of him because he was chasing after me.




He is still not so sure about walking in shoes. He steps so high with them on. I love how his hands have to be up in the air to keep his balance.
It's so dang cute when he hears the door open. He runs towards it with both hands waving.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Yeah!!! watch out he'll be all over. haha! too cute.

Mandi A. said...

he is so stinkin cute!!!!
maybe he can come teach brooke a thing or two...13.5 months and still not walkin!

jamie carter said...

what a big boy. love the tongue stinking out.

The Foulgers said...

Wow, you are in trouble now. I love that stage though, it's one of my favorites.

Cherise said...

He looks so different every time I see him! I can't believe he is walking, where has the time gone! I love it!

Russell Family said...

Yay for Cole! One more for you to chase after...

Carol Swift said...

I love watching kids when they start walking. He is so sweet!

Michelle said...

I love that stage. So cute!