Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just hangin' out

You always have to take pictures on grandma and grandpa great's tire swing. This is where kids are their happiest!

I think he looks so dang cute with his green shirt with all the green in the back ground.

This is the notorious garden! I have heard stories and stories about the garden from Luke. I'm sure he has some kind of gardening in his future. Gma says he is the best weed puller in town! He even likes to eat zucchini from the garden!
Cole of course had to join in.

It is a sad day for me when I include the dog in a blog post! I hate to say that he has become a member of the family, and I kinda like the thing. He came up with Darren on Saturday and was so glad to see his boy! I was so sad when I showed up early to see Luke and the first thing he asked is where is Max. He was shedding like crazy, so this is how we helped him get rid of some of the hair. It was pretty funny!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melody said...

Great picture of the six of you!! You all are one Beautiful family!

Mandi Roth said...

You have such a beautiful family! I love the family picture and the cute one of just Cole. :)