Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Princess and the Frog

For her birthday, Riley really wanted to invite a few girls from church to see "The Princess and the Frog." We were so lucky it came out on Friday. We went Saturday evening, and I was lucky enough to have Marlaina volunteer to come and help me. Since they are older, they were way easy to take, but it was a lot of work trying to get snacks and potty breaks and all that good stuff.

Here are the cuties. Chloe came too. Ry wasn't happy about that at first, but quickly forgot once she had her friends with her.
I got them all Princess Tiana shirts to wear to the movie. They looked so cute!


We opened up presents in the theater before the movie started. This is the BOP IT she has been wanting.
She got lots of other cute girly presents too.

They didn't have a "Princess and the Frog" poster anywhere in the theater, so we had to pose in front of Alvin and the chipmunks.
I felt bad once we got all the girls dropped off at home that is was 7:30 and I had filled them up with popcorn, soda and candy...not dinner. Sorry Moms!!
We had such a great time on our little girls night out! I just love that my girls are getting older and it's getting easier to do things like this.

Here are the cuties showing off their shirts. The little one is Marlaina's baby girl. She was so good and loved to just watch the big girls.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I am so bummed I didn't just go. Lacie said she had a great time. I laugh at how similar Rylie and Lacie are. Mason wasn't happy she was out with his girlfriend,lol.

Mandi Roth said...

What a cute and fun thing to do.